Terms and conditions for the ‘Are you Legenderry?’ competition as part of the City of Culture celebrations:
1. This competition is open to all persons aged 12 and over (under-16s will need approval from their parent or guardian to enter).
2. To enter, submissions must be sent via www.areyoulegenderry.com which will be approved by the City of Culture team and uploaded to the website to be in with a chance of winning the prize. Only submissions that are uploaded to the site will be judged and considered for the prize.
3. The closing date for entries is 6pm on 5 June 2013.
4. Entries that are not submitted by the closing date will not be considered for the prize.
5. By submitting your entry to the competition you will automatically be giving the City of Culture team approval to use your clip on the website and in further City of Culture marketing
6. The lucky winner will be decided by a team of judges involved in City of Culture after the closing date and the winner will be announced w/c 10th June and will be announced on the website.
7. The winner will be contacted and a quote and picture may be used for media purposes. The winner will also be asked to support wider PR activities in the run up to Music City.
8. The prize will include a flight and accommodation expenses paid trip to Derry~Londonderry for two people and the chance to perform at Music City. The flights and accommodation will be booked by the City of Culture team.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel this competition at its own discretion.